Welcome to HOPE Academy’s Blog!
We are excited to begin a journey sharing with you.
Our posts will feature:
- Monthly Letters from HOPE Leadership
- Personal stories of how God is at work in the lives of Staff and Families at HOPE
- Information about University-Model Schools
- Reflections on the virtues HOPE families study throughout the year
- Tips and insight from teachers and parents
- Upcoming Events including Culminating Events, Open Houses
And so much more!
As you read and are prompted, please share these posts with friends, family, strangers who are looking for more information on the topics we are covering. Whether it’s a message from God that you think applies to their circumstances or homeschooling tips for a mom of multiples, please know that we want these words to reach a multitude of people for the glory of God.
We pray that through this blog you will be inspired, and see that HOPE Academy is about building Christ’s Kingdom through community, love, and of course, hope.
Matthew 28: 18-20, “Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”