2018-2019 Tuition and Fee Schedule
|Grade Level||Yearly Tuition|
|Elementary School (K-5th)||$5,238|
|Middle School (6th-8th)||$5,510|
|High School (9th-12th)||$6,237|
|1st student||No discount|
|2nd student||5% discount|
|3+ students||8% discount|
ALL TUITION AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Application Fee
- One-time fee, new students only
- $250 ($500/family max.)
New families – due within 10 days of admission, returning families – due annually by mid-February.
Deposit fee increases to $300/student (no family max.) for current families re-enrolling after the deadline.
- Book Fee
- Elementary $400 per year
- Middle and High School $500 per year*
*Novels for High School English are not included in this fee and must be purchased separately by each student. The book fee covers curriculum, consumables, Renweb subscription, and UMSI/ACSI memberships. Due by May 1, 2018 or within 10 days of admission.
- Graduation Fee
- Applies to all full-time 12th grade students and will be posted to FACTS in the spring semester. Does not include the cost of a cap and gown.
- FACTS monthly draft enrollment fee
- $50 per family per year
Due at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment
- Late Fee
Will be assessed on all tuition payments received after the 5th of the month
The first tuition payment (or full tuition) and book fee are due by May 1, 2018. For all admissions after May 1st, the deposit, first tuition payment, and book fee are due within 10 days of admission letter receipt. All tuition and fees are nonrefundable.
Families may choose one of the following options for payment:
- Tuition may be paid in full online.
- Tuition may be split into 10 payments, due on the 5th of each month. There is a $50 annual fee for this service, payable at the time of re-enrollment in the monthly debit program through FACTS. The first payment will be
drafted on May 5th, 2018. Subsequent payments will be drafted August 5th through April 5th, 2019. There are no
payments due in June or July, 2018.
Should your family need to withdraw from Hope Academy prior to the end of the school year, we require a 30 day notice. Parents will be financially responsible for the notice period of 30 days. We do not prorate tuition for partial month attendance.